Sunday, 23 October 2011

OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You & I Lilly Love You

Hello again! I'm aiming to put a few posts on today but if I don't, then I apologise as I have been fairly busy! (watching x factor & big brother) it's a hard life.

What can I say about these two colours? I love them! I saw someone else put these colours together to I thought I'd try them out myself. They are both from the OPI Nice Stems Collection, so I assumed they'd go well together anyway. I've also taken a photo of both of the bottles so you can have a look at them seperately. I'm not too sure whether I'd wear I Lilly Love You on it's own as I think it would be a bit too bare. But I'd definately wear Be A Dahlia as it's a gorgeous colour! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...