Thursday, 22 December 2011

Ole Henriksen Lip Salvation

Ole Henrikson African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation - Review.

This really is the best lip balm I have ever used! When you put this on you can feel it exfoliating your lips with tiny tiny beads. In the pot it's kind of like a reddy pink paste which is so easy to use as you just apply as much as you want. I actually originally bought this for my boyfriend as he was complaining one day about having chapped lips... but I fell in love with the product instead! It costs £10 and I bought it from beautybay. It's lasted me for ages and I've had it now for at least half a year and there is still more then 3/4 of it left in the pot, bearing in mind I use this every day! Would definitely recommend anyone to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...