Thursday, 29 December 2011

Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara

Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara Review & Photos!
I was really excited to purchase this mascara and to see what the results were! I hadn't seen many reviews on it so I thought it would be a good opportunity to show you myself :)

I really liked the packaging for this product as it came in a cute little box (sorry for the no photo) and the actual mascara tube looks great, it's a sturdy container (obviously don't know what it was made out of *sadface*) and I really liked the swirls on it as it made the tube look fancy and unique. The mascara wand itself is a hard curved plastic one, which captured the product really well on the bristles and there wasn't any clumping on my lashes which was great!

The only problem I had with this mascara was that I have quite curled lashes anyway (oh life is hard! haha) and it just made some of them look a bit odd, but it worked great for my bottom lashes. My tip that I would use for this wand is to dab it on a piece on tissue paper before applying on your bottom lashes, just to make sure there are no clumps - it works a treat! :)

I got this from beautybay and it cost £15, I would probably buy again but just have to wait and see how long this one lasts! :) has anyone else tried this mascara? If so, what's your opinion? xx

before
after


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...