Thursday, 26 January 2012

My new Dune heels!

So today I went shopping in Plymouth and guess what else I did... I passed my car theory test! I am sooo happy, no one else knew except my mum haha, so watch out I'll be on the road soon...

In reward for me passing my theory we took a trip into House Of Fraser (the god of all places to buy shoes) and here they are yayy! They're Dune and called Bonnie D and bought them for £85 which was annoying as they were the only shoes I liked, funnily enough they weren't in the sale! I love the square tip to them, it's soo comfy rather than them annoying pointy ends! I got them in a size 8 instead of a 7 as I found where it goes over the top of my foot it was a bit tight, but these fit a snug!

I can't wait to wear these out as I've also seen great reviews that they don't hurt your feet at all... Thumbs up!!

I think my next shoe purchase will be the Carvela Angelina Boots in Black... they are wow!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your theory :) You won't be driving in those heels though lol! They're lush! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Amy! Probably could drive in them tbh, they're so comfy! Haha, would definitely recommend getting a pair xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...