Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss - Andromeda

Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss in Andromeda Review & Swatch :)


This is my first Urban Decay Lip Gloss I've ever bought (well actually my boyfriend bought it for me for christmas!) I didn't even know of this lip product until I was in House Of Fraser and saw this beauty at the UD counter... I knew straight away that I needed it haha.


For me, this reminds me a lot like Nars Super Orgasm Lip Gloss but the opposite way round... if that makes sense? Super Orgasm is a beautiful pinkey colour with peachy gold sparkles, whereas UD Andromeda is peachy gold with pinkey sparkles ha... Either way they're both amazing! I found it quite hard to capture the colours with my camera but I hope I've done it justice as it really is loverrly!


It tastes/feels really minty when it's on your lips and if you lick it it's really sweet tasting which is yummy! The great thing about this lip gloss is that it's super glossy (duhh) but it's not too sticky and it lasts ages on your lips!

Kissy Kissy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just stumbled on your blog and i love it! New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...