Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Versatile Blog Award



I got this passed on to me by http://heartsbowsandlove.blogspot.com/ , go have a look at her blog, she's a beautiful lass! But even I'm not too sure what to do with this? Haha. So I'm thinking I'm just going to copy what she did! Apparently I have to write some facts about myself so here we gooo :)


1.) The reason why I started this blog was because I look at blogs when buying some new products and I find them extremely helpful, so I thought I'd do the same and hopefully help others :)
2.) I love cosmetics and hopefully one day my passion for it will make me lucky enough to pursue a career down that route.
3.) I've always wanted to be a beauty therapist as I can't see anything better than making others feel great about themselves.
4.) I have a boyfriend called James who I love so much, he supports me with every decision I make and I know he'll always be there for me, as I'll be there for him. *cue the violins*
5.) I have 1 springer spaniel and 2 cocker spaniels, named Hector, Spud and Rambo.
6.) I have the most amazing car ever... a polo :) shame I can't drive yet :(
7.) I spend too much on things that I don't need
8.) My faveroute cosmetic brand is MAC but I love elf!!
9.) I still haven't found decent hair extensions, how depressing :(
10.) Last but not least, I live in the country with my Mum, Dad, Sister and Boyfriend and I love them all (except my sister) so so much :)

Hmmm I think I'm going to pass this on to http://isabelladuder.blogspot.com/ as she started blogging the same time I did and is doing super well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...