Monday, 6 February 2012

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

Hey, just a quick post for today! This lipstick is in Creme Cup by MAC, all of their lipsticks retail at £13.50 and I can't wait to stock up on some more ha.



This is one of MAC's best sellers as it's a beautiful light pink (but not too Barbie!) and is described as a 'Light Blue Pink' which I guess is true! I think the colour looks a lot darker when it's in the tube but on the lips it looks gorg :) I'd use this as an everyday lipstick but it would also look glam with a night out smokey eye!                                                           A lot of people compare Creme Cup to MAC's other lipstick 'Angel' but unfortunately I can't do a comparison as I don't have that one :/ Have a great day everyone! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I wear it almost everyday it's a must have! x

      Delete
  2. what do you wear on your primary photo?.,love ur lips.,it looks like taylor swift:)

    http://www.bbyah0829.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...