Thursday, 23 February 2012

Mini MAC Haul

Morning everyone! So yesterday in the post I received this parcel from Selfridges (Yay!) and I was so excited to open it! The reason why I bought these 4 items from Selfridges was because I bought a lipstick from the Shop MAC Collection, which isn't available on the MAC website yet. Although I wasn't at all impressed with the £5 standard delivery charge!! But never mind. In fact, James bought these for me which I was very happy about! :)

So the lipstick from Shop MAC was in shade Naughty Saute, the other lipstick is Please Me.

The first Lipglass is in Pink Lemonade (it's gorgeous!) and the second one is Nymphette.

I will be swatching and reviewing these soon :) Have a great day xxx

6 comments:

  1. God I need to have another mac splurge ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting Pink Lemonade for a year now, jealous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Sauté is so gorgeous, really really want it :)
    Lovely blog!

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out mine? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! Just followed you. Could you follow me back and enter in my giveaway <3
    ...........................................
    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...