Sunday, 12 February 2012

Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara

Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara Review

Hey :) So the weekend is now over... But that doesn't matter for me as my job hunt is still going :( I have my weekend work but in comparison to working 7 days a week like I used to :( Oh well, here's some mascara! I got this in a stocking from my parents for Christmas and all honesty I wasn't that eager to try it.. But I'm glad my ignorance didn't get the best of me so I tried this out yesterday afternoon.


The brush is a typical hard plastic wand with longer bristles and shorter bristles. I only used 1 coat in the photo shown. When I was first applying it I wasn't very impressed, but I guess with every new mascara you have to get used to it before it works it's magic! It doesn't take too long to dry but not ages so that's good if you did want to apply another coat.


I was 100% impressed once I tried this and I'm glad it was put in my stocking! Haha. At a staggering £3.49 at Boots it is a fantastic buy! I would probably recommend this for someone with thicker lashes wanting more length and a bit of volume. As you can see in the photo, I have quite sparse lashes but I still think it works great! Go get it - it's a bargain!! xx

1 comment:

  1. whoa thats amazing! I would have just looked past that mascara in store, but I am tempted to try it out! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...