Friday, 10 February 2012

OPI Dulce De Leche

Hey everyone. So I know there are so many swatches and reviews on this shade of OPI but I thought I'd show you anyway! I'd say it's a very warm nude brown with pinkey tones in it, I wouldn't say it's a complete 'nude' though.


As I have a fairly pale skin tone I think it would possibly suit more of a darker skin tone, either way I still think it looks pretty good!


I believe I've captured the right colours in the photo as it looks like what is on my nails right now ha. I only needed 2 thick coats to get this amount of coverage, which I was surprised at as I thought I'd need a lot more. :) XX

3 comments:

  1. i think it looks great with your skintone. really love that colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sucker for nude polishes, makeup, anything! now i want this <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...