Friday, 16 March 2012

Face Of The Day

Hey everyone :) I'm thinking about changing the layout for my blog but I'm struggling to decide what sort of background would look good? And what sort of writing style/colour, as I don't want it to be difficult to read! So if you have any thoughts then please let me know :)

This is only my second 'FOTD' so if I'm missing out on any information then please do tell haha. As it was sunny and reminded me of the summer I thought I'd go for a pink look and I think I was really pleased with the outcome! Oh and yes I am in my dressing gown :LMy hair is wet in this photo and yes it is a bad hair day, but I went to Nandos and watched 'This Means War' at the cinema, was great! I wore high wasted River Island jeans, plain white top and a cream blazer :) But I haven't figured out a way to do timer on my camera so you're going to have to wait for the 'OOTD' posts ha :)

The products used are listed below :
Face - Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage, MAC Select Cover-Up (Will be reviewing soon!), Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory, MAC Pressed Powder NC20, MAC Translucent Finishing Powder, MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power.

Eyes - MAC Eye shadows in Gleam, Dazzle-Light & Satin Taupe, Bourjois 'little round pot' eye shadow in 05, Miss Sporty Studio Lash Instant Volume Mascara, MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe, MAC Brow Set.

Lips - Nivea Hydro Care Lip balm, MAC Cremecup Lipstick and MAC Lip Pencil In Synch.

I hope you like this post and I'd like to see your FOTD so keep me posted :) Mimi xxx

8 comments:

  1. This looks lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although I could probably do with using less products ha :) xx

      Delete
  2. zoella and sprinkleofglitter have a video about blogging on youtube which I found very helpful...they both have really successful and beautiful blogs so you might want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm following you too :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...