Thursday, 15 March 2012

MAC Lip Pencil - In Synch

Morningg :) I'm so lazy I'm still in bed ha oh well, going to work at 2 so this is my time to relax :) my post today is a swatch for MAC Lip Pencil 'In Synch'. The reason why I chose this colour is because from seeing photos of it, it seems like the perfect nude/pinkey lip liner which would go with most every day lipsticks - and it does exactly that! :) I do think it's slightly orangey but I guess that means it'll match with a lot more varied lipstick colours.

As this is my first lip liner, I found it quite challenging to apply haha but I guess practice makes perfect! I think this might slowing become part of my makeup essentials! It's quite a long stick as well so I'm assuming it'll last a fair while.

Below is a picture of me using it with MAC lipstick Cremecup, you can't even tell! Ha. xx

10 comments:

  1. Really like this lip pencil, gorgeous colour. Lip pencils are great to wear at night if your going out to give more of a finished look to your makeup!
    Great post :)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Elaine! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is a Beautiful colour, I don't use lip pencils but this one Is making me wanna change that!

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only lip pencil I have but I do recommend it, it's a great colour! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love your lip pearcing!

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    ***  Please check out my TOPSHOP giveaway ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour!!!! I need it now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great colour ha :) xox

      Delete
  5. I've been searching for something in this colour for ages and I've heard so many good things about Creme cup i think that will be my next purchase, you've also persuaded me to try Naughty Salute!
    Love, Love, Love, your blog!

    Follow Back?
    www.sally-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you MUST try and get your hands on Naughty Saute, its my favourite lipstick ever! Following hun! :) xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...