Friday, 9 March 2012

MAC Naughty Saute

MAC Naughty Saute is from the SHOP MAC Collection which came out recently. The reason why this one stood out it me from all the others is because in all honesty I didn't have a lipstick in this colour haha.

Naughty Saute is a Cremesheen which is my favourite finish on lipsticks as they apply so easily. It's a fairly buildable colour so it will suit most people. It's described as a 'Bright pepto pink' ... as if I know what that means haha! But I would say it's a really soft candy pink with a hint of purple. It has tiny specs of shimmer in the colour which I think it makes the lipstick even prettier.

I can happily say that this is my second favourite lipstick (Cremecup is 1st of course) as it I think it really suits my skin tone and I will be wearing this fairly often! Hopefully you guys can get your hands on this one before it's sold out - but I think this should definitely be put into their permanent line as it really is amazing. xx




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, i love pink lipsticks!

    http://elainesbeautyboudoir.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pink on your skin tone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...