Wednesday, 7 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki

When I first heard that Nicki Minaj was going to be part of MAC Cosmetics I was so excited! I really do envy this lady, OPI and MAC? What next?! Anyway! So they describe this lipstick as a 'Bright yellow pink' and in all honesty I think that is what they have delivered.

For me, this definitely is not a daily wearing lipsticks but it would work really well in the evenings, but that's not to say you can't wear it throughout the day :) it just would make me personally look a bit silly.

I used the 316 brush to help me apply this as I am quite pale and obviously when wearing a bold lipstick colour like this, it helps to use a brush to try and get everything as accurate as possible. It's a really great colour but I wouldn't say it's buildable, as once it's applied on your lips the more you put on it'll just stay the same colour.

I'd like to know what you all think of this lipstick so let me know! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. I sooo want this lipstick it's gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! following back :)
    x x
    http://elainesbeautyboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good on you, reminds me of candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i love this colour! Looks great on your lips too because they're really full. Definitely looking to purchase this soon :). Love your blog by the way. now following :)

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...