Thursday, 29 March 2012

Nivea Hydro Care

I'm just going to say to start off with - this is the best lip balm/salve (whatever you want to call it) ever!!! I started using this about 2 months ago and 1 tube lasted me a month, but I used it whenever my lips were dry all day every day so it's not bad at all!

The cons to this product is that some people may find it a bit 'greasy' but to me I just think it's moisture! I was searching for a product like this for so long and I can't exaggerate the fact that it truly is amazing haha. I suffer from dry lips all year round and this does the job perfectly, to me it also feels like it repairs chapped or broken lips, if not then it makes them feel great ha.

At the price of only £1.99 at Boots, please go and get yourself one!   


P.s I'm sorry for the lack of posts at the moment, I will definitely be posting more, and just to let you guys know - I've started donating to PETA, please have a look a their website and I hope the message will get across at some point xx 

1 comment:

  1. i bought this the other day :D i shall try it when skiing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...