Friday, 30 March 2012

Oh so Gucci!

Thankfully these past few days I have been able to whop out my sunglasses! I think the whole of the UK is pleased of this weather but I certainly hope this isn't going to be our Summer :( but anyway! Last Summer I treated myself to a new pair of sunnies which was of course an impulse buy which I wasn't so impressed when I realised the price tag! But nevertheless I am glad I bought them as I love them so much :) I do think that this style of glasses won't really go out of fashion, as they suit all sorts of people, not like things such as aviators seeing as I look terrible in those haha.
What are your favourite type of sunglasses? And can you really justify the price tag? I like to think so! Haha.
I love the packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...