Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze

Hey everyone! I have a couple posts ready for the next few days so I'll be sure to keep you entertained!



Today's post is on a bronzer called Hawaii by 'Famous by Sue Moxley', not a very creative name but hey ho! :P This is actually my sisters but it caught my eye so I thought I'd do a quick post and swatch for you all. There are 4 bronzers (I think) in the collection, if I am correct I believe that one them is called 'Tahiti' which is quite similar to this one.


I'm quite pale skinned and in all honesty, no matter how light I try and apply it I look very orange and sparkly ha - not quite the look I'm going for! But for someone who is tanned it will look absolutely great! It's got bits of micro glitter in it so it's definitely an evening bronzer if you're going out, maybe not for a day in the office!

I believe it's only around £6 from Superdrug, I can't find it on the website but they sell it in store :)
Have any of you got a bronzer which is too orange? Any tips on how to dull it down a bit? xox

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen this brand before! Looks interesting, but I'm really pale too so I don't think that color would work for me :[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I never knew of this brand until I saw in in Superdrug, but they've got some a pretty nice makeup collection! Although probably wouldn't recommend this bronzer for us pale ones :P xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...