Tuesday, 24 April 2012

MAC Haul

Hey there my beautiful ones! Today I thought I'd share with you a recent MAC haul which I received in the post a couple days ago! It consisted of:
Select Sheer Pressed Powder - NC20
Studio Fix Powder - NW20
Fix+
MAC Matte
Impeccable Brow Pencil - Taupe
Brow Set - Clear


Haha I put my camera charger behind Fix powder to hold it up! Loser :(
I know they all look pretty lifeless huh! There's no colour :( I guess I could've done with an eyeshadow in there or something haha. I absolutely love MAC powder foundations as there really is such variety between the different products. The reason why I get NC20 in the Sheer Pressed is because I usually use this over the top of thicker foundations, or if I want light coverage (I mostly wear this one when I'm at work).

I use the Studio Fix Powder in NW20 for more of an occasion, or if I'm going out somewhere and want really great high coverage, I will put this over the top of foundations such as MAC Studio Tech and E.L.F Flawless Finish Foundation.

Obviously I can't leave the house without my browwwws! Damn I love these two products together! Impeccable brow pencil in Taupe is such a great colour, it suits me to a T! Then shaped and groomed with Brow Set, my brows will be looking goood all day ;)

I've never tried Fix+ a go before but I thought I'd try it out as I've seen some good reviews on it to spray your brushes with before applying eyeshadow and some foundations - so I'll be reviewing this soon and will be letting you know my thoughts!

In all honesty I don't really know why I wanted to by the Matte gel, probably because it was out of stock for a while so I assumed that I needed it haha. But I've heard it's great for your T-zone and to use before eyeshadow application. I will also be reviewing this soon!

Thanks for reading everyone, please let me know your thoughts on these products! Much love xox

5 comments:

  1. reviews on the matte gel once you test it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the review on the matte gel, I hear it's great if you have an oily t-zone and for keeping your foundation in place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have Fix+ and really liked it, but I never repurchased it :( it really freshens up your face if you use it during the day! :)

    Bbz I am now about to upload the videos, finally you will be put out of your misery ;)

    Luv ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try Fix+!

    This is totally unrelated but I was tagged to do the Get to Know Me tag a few weeks ago and I tagged you but just realized I didn't let you know! Check it out if you like :)

    http://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...