Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Nail Art Haul!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all keeping fabulously well :) Today I thought I'd show you a little parcel that I got in the post which I am very excited about! I've been wanting to get some new nail items for some time now as I seem to be doing a lot of make up posts recently and I don't want to bore any of you haha. All of these items are from http://www.sparkly-nails.co.uk/ and everything is so affordable for anyone wanting to buy a couple of things. The delivery of my things were so fast so I hope you check the website out! Below is some photos of my exciting new things yay!
As you can see I bought quite a few things but it only came to about £20 - bargain! What I got:
* Nail Art Dotting Tool
* Nail Art Brush
* Nail Art Rhinestones
* Nail Adhesive (for the foil)
* Nail Foil - Ruby Laser
* Nail Foil - Silver Starburst
* Nail Glitter in Ruby, Gold, Silver, Aqua & Fuchsia
Once again I am so excited to see what I can create with all of these, but I will be sure to show you all very soon! I hope you all have a great day xxx

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what creative nails you come up with!

    Amy
    okayeamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I want to see what you do with the nail foils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i can't wait to see bbz! you'll have to do my nails when i see you next ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I can't wait to see the nail art from all of this stuff !! So jealous you can do it.. I'm pretty useless in the nail art department! Lovely blog..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to see what you come up with!

    P.S. I tagged you on my blog :)

    http://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog and follow you now. Hope you follow back :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should do a look with the red nail art foil! I'd be interested to see how you use it :]

    Love it

    www.beyouforever.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...