Friday, 4 May 2012

LOTD

LIP OF THE DAY! Hey everyone, I've missed you all, so I'll defo be trying to blog as much as I can, thankfully I've been busy at work recently but it'll die down soon.


This is a short and sweet post, just on my lips today! Ha you can't say you don't like them ;) The lipstick I used was Naughty Saute by MAC, topped with Andromeda lipgloss by Urban Decay. This two products go AMAZING together and they really compliment eachother, and this sort of pink will suit all types of skin tones!

I really couldn't capture the sparkle from Andromeda but its beautiful hunnies!! Lots of glitter and of course that's my favourite thing :) I did a soft smokey eye with this lip. Lots of love xox

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this colour ha :) xox

      Delete
  2. I really like this and it looks nice with your light skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! So pretty!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...