Thursday, 17 May 2012

MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

Hey everyone :) I've just finished work for today and I'm fairly tired so I thought I may as well do this little review for you whilst my eyes are still open! I received the MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover in the post 2 days ago and I've already fallen in love with it! Kindly, my boyfriend James bought this for me along with the 212 and 224 brushes IDEAL haha.

Lets start with the facts... It's non oil based which is great as it shouldn't case 'break outs', it's non fragranced which I was surprised at as I was expecting a bad whiff of chemicals when I opened the bottle ha, I usually just use makeup wipes but it was starting to make my eyes sore so I decided I wanted a proper remover!

The bad side to this remover is that it isn't that great at removing waterproof products, but obviously it will eventually but it just takes longer - which is fine for me as I don't wear any waterproof makeup ha :) The way I use it is to apply a few drops onto a circular cotton pad then just get right in there on my eyes! It doesn't sting at all which is amazing and I was so pleased with!

You don't need to rinse your face after use which is great and you can re apply makeup straight after use (I experimented and it worked really well ha). I've surprisingly read quite a few bad reviews on this remover but I think they are all just grumpy people! The only thing I would like to change about this is that I'd like it to come in a bigger size! I opted for the 100ml (30ml is also available) but it would be good if there was a 200ml as I can predict I'm going to get through this quite quickly! But never mind, I will definitely be repurchasing!! A definite 5* by MAC!! Do you have any makeup remover recommendations?? Mimi xox

2 comments:

  1. i have not used non-oil base remover in a long time due to it's difficulty to remove mascara. I am glad yu posted this and to read your comments that it actually works.

    you are gorgeous. love your style, it's so chic. Love the shoes and bags a lot.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I love non oil based makeup removers
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...