Sunday, 17 June 2012

Monthly MAC Haul

Hey everyone!! I've missed you all very much, but I won't bore you with why I haven't been posting in a while... but I'm back yay!!! Today I thought I'd make a post a bit less boring with some extra pictures haha.

Firstly I thought I'd share with you my latest MAC haul which I did indeed splash out on but I love every item equally and spent my hard earned cash wisely! Although some may disagree :P



























Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft And Gentle


Harmony Blush - Pro Palette
Studio Fix - NC15





I hope you like the pictures! So there are reasons why I bought all these, firstly the palette. I've wanted to build my blush collection for some time now but I find the packaging quite bulkey so it's so much easier to keep them tucked inside a palette, plus it's so much easier for storage. Which then goes on to Harmony blush, I've been looking for a good contour for ages and I do like this one! I find  when used on it's on it looks a bit dirty on your face but once you've applied a highlighter and blusher it looks fab.

I've never owned a highlighter before so I thought it's about time I did! The lady at the counter picked out Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle, instantly loved the look so I got it! I've been waiting to use up my crappy foundation for ages so I could buy a new decent one, but I've had Studio Fix before and loved it, so it was just a repurchase. Oh and I also got the little pump to go with it!

Ok so I must admit that I do have a little bit of an obsession with MAC brushes, I can't help it - They're all so amazing! I think every brush is well worth the money and I recommend both the 228 and 275 greatly!

I wanted some lashes which I could get away with in the day and the lady also suggested this one, me being like a lost puppy just bought them but I honestly would not wear these in the day, too extreme for me! Would look great with a chic outfit in the evening. These are the 36 lashes :)

I hope you've enjoyed this post and I will be back very soon! Lots of love xox

2 comments:

  1. the lashes look really cute! x

    sculpturedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your MAC haul! Love the look of those brushes!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...