Saturday, 23 June 2012

MUA Lip Gloss - Shade 5

Hello my lovelies!! When on my lunch break the other day I popped into Superdrug to see if there was anything new, and they've started to stock MUA products! So for the bargain of £1 I thought I'd give this lip gloss a go :) Below are some photos!

 
So I'm actually really pleased with this gloss! The reason why I chose 'Shade 5' is because it's a really pretty clear pink with specs of multicoloured glitter, which of course I love! It's not sticky at all unlike a lot of high end lip glosses can be. To get the full potential out of this gloss I'd wear it over a good pigmented matte lipstick.


This product smells so lovely and fruity I 100% recommend this to anyone who is contemplating getting this! I will most definitely be purchasing more products from MUA :) I hope you do too! Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...