Tuesday, 19 June 2012

OOTN

Morning!!! Firstly, sorry for the crappy photos, I was in a rush :( but I hope you like them!

The other evening my boyfriend (James) and I were going to his friends 21st and the dress code was 'smart casual' so I think I kind of got the right impression as some people there were in hoodies! How awful ;)

My favourite piece of this outfit would have to be my blazer! I've been in love with it ever since I bought it, and I've done a previous review on it here. My vest top is from Allsaints which I got last spring I believe, possibly the summer. High waisted jeans are from River Island, black wedge heels are from Newlook (they are so comfy!!) and the gold beaded necklace was from Top Shop.

I guess you could probably get away with this look in the day if you are one classy bird! But I am not one of those :P

Anyway, I am off to work so I hope you all have a fabulous day! Lots of love and many hugs xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...