Wednesday, 4 July 2012

MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment

Pigment time!! Okay so this is the first full sized bottle of pigment I have bought, I previously had 5 mini versions which I believe are from the Tartan Tale Collection, my set was called 'Smoky Thrillseekers  Pigments/Glitter' but I might be wrong ha it was a long time ago! But anyway...



When I saw this online on the MAC website I thought it looked like the eyeshadow I've been missing! It's described as 'Chocolate/Copper Bronze' which in all honesty is exactly what it is, but I was hoping for a deep brown colour with now golden/bronze undertones which is exactly what it has :( It is a very medium copper brown colour which I personally do not like copper on my eyes as I find it just looks orangey (not just this pigment, other eye shadows too!)


It is very pretty and shimmery and I will most definitely be using it all up, I am disappointed that it isn't exactly what I thought it would be, also bearing in mind it is £16.50, so is it really worth it?? It comes with a little plastic lid which is handy for when you open the bottle the pigment doesn't go everywhere!

(L) Twinks, (R) Chocolate Brown
As pictured above, I think that it is a very similar to MAC's eye shadow in Twinks. The orangey undertones are extremely alike to each other, although the Chocolate Brown Pigment presents more of a shimmery sheen, but pigments are also a lot harder to blend (just in my opinion)
Well I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be speaking to you all soon! Lots of love xox

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo pretty!
    It reminds me of Satin Taupe and twinks.

    Very lovely colour, might just be my next purchase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! MAC pigments are amazing :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...