Friday, 27 July 2012

My Top 3 OPI Glitters

Hello everyone! As you all may be aware I have a crazy obsession with glitter and also with OPI polish, so a great thing is that OPI do an amazing range of glitter polishes - what more could I want! So I thought I would scour through my collection and pick 3 of my favourites to show you guys! 
Tadaa! In no particular order its Save Me (Nicki Minaj Collection), Teenage Dream (Katy Perry Collection) and Rainbow Connection (The Muppets Collection). The reason why I chose these 3 is because they are so versatile, you can pair them with so many things, apart from Teenage Dream which only works well with Pink polishes but I'm not complaining!
Save Me, Teenage Dream, Rainbow Connection
In Save Me and Teenage Dream they both have holographic flecks in them which I LOVE. They are quite sheer but extremely buildable so it has the best of both worlds. Rainbow Connection is such a cute glitter, as it has different sizes of flecks in the polish so you really don't have to apply much, and it will obviously pair great with ANY nail polish as it has nearly every colour of the rainbow in it!

Be warned though - If you are a newbie to glitters I would really recommend to not just slather lots of layers all over the nail as they are the most annoying and irritating things to remove!! What are your favourite glitters??? xox

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of the rainbow collection one but I don't really wear glitter polishes much as they're such a pain to remove! :-) xx

    The Beauty Of Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment hun. And yeah they really are a devil to remove ha but last so long on the nails! xox

      Delete
  2. I love the fist one :)

    I'm following you on GFC, I would love it if you followed me back! x

    http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been following you for a while ha! :) xox

      Delete
  3. I love Teenange Dream! But the others... I don't know... Maybe in combination with awesome colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teenage Dream is such afavourite of mine!! I just uploaded another post about a little adventure at college, if you want a specific video or post back to school themed, feel free to tell me :)Could you please consdier following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea
    Instagram: shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainbow in the S-kylie by Nicole is a good dupe for Rainbow Connection!

    Freddy

    p.s. Follow?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...