Sunday, 15 July 2012

NOTD

Heeey everyone! Just a quick post today :) After I finished work at 3:30 today I thought I haven't painted my nails in ages as I'm waiting for some new goodies for my birthday (19 days... not that I'm counting...) but I thought WHY NOT. In all honesty, I am very disappointed at my attempt to be somewhat 'creative' with this nail... I think I'll stick to my girly shades and glitter from now on haha!

I used OPI Did it on 'em and OPI You're A Pisa Work :) I will definitely be doing more nail post soon so be sure to check them out! Speak soon! xox

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are actaully so cute here :)
    I want that yellow.

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure I'm too keen lol xox

      Delete
  2. super cute and simple (but effective :)) love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...