Wednesday, 18 July 2012

OPI Nail Envy Original - Review

Hey everyone! Back to nail posts for a while... and I can promise you there will be a big OPI polish haul soon to show you guys, just you wait!

I've got fairy brittle, flimsy, thin (basically crap) nails, and as you may know, I work in retail so they are constantly getting knocked around and broken on a daily basis. I tried keeping my nails really short for a while to see if that helped the strength get back in my nails but that sadly didn't make a difference. It was definitely time to purchase something to bring my nails back to life.

The reason why I chose OPI Nail Envy Original was because I was already an existing OPI customer and LOVE all their other products I have tried, so I thought I may as well give it a go!
There are different variety of Nail Envy products in that range such as:
- OPI Nail Envy Dry & Brittle
- OPI Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling
- OPI Nail Envy Soft & Thin
But I decided to go for 'Original' as I didn't want to target just one weakness in my nails. In all honestly I'm sure all those products work the same, but judging by some reviews some work better than others, but in my opinion I think it's extremely important to understand that it's peoples personal views, it doesn't necessarily mean that individual product will be crap on everyone!

I apply this product to my nails every other day (or as a base coat under nail polish) and I really have seen an improvement in the condition of my nails! They definitely feel a lot thicker and stronger and are less prone to breaking. OPI Nail Envy Original is 100% one of my must have products and would recommend to absolutely anyone! It also gives a great natural glossy finish to the nails and doesn't take long to dry.

The only reason why I would rate down this product is because it varying around the cost of £18 it's a very hefty price for the size of a nail polish bottle! Although I have been using it for a while now and it doesn't seem like the product is going down at all, as you don't need to apply much to the nail. I hope this has been helpful to some people and I would love to know any of your must have nail products! xox

3 comments:

  1. It sounds really good! :) I have a similar product that works amazingly well too and my nails are growing so quickly and so strong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very nice nails :) I do own an O.P.I nailpolish, but they're pretty expensive.

    Let's follow each other? :) x
    http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yeah they are fairly expensive but are SO worth it and last ages.

      Just been on your blog and followed! Love your posts xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...