Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Complete Nail Technicians Kit

Hey everyone!! I'm SO excited to show you this! I received my 'complete nail technicians kit' today in the post and I am so pleased with what I got. Although some of it is a bit daunting as my Nail Technician course is on the 13th - 16th August so I am yet to know what a lot of this stuff is for! But it is definitely amusing watching me stare endlessly at a lot of these products haha.

I purchased this kit from Next Step Beauty, which is where I will be doing my course here. I won't list everything I got in the kit as that will be too mind boggling so I hope you just enjoy the pictures! I really can't wait to use them all and I'm even more excited for my course :)


As you can see there is a lot of stuff! It will cover manicures, acrylic nails, gel nails, fibreglass and silk nails. Please let me know if any of you have done a nail technician course as I'd love to know what you think of it! It's my birthday in two days time (3rd August) so there will be plenty of blog posts coming soon!! Speak soonies, mimi xox

2 comments:

  1. bbz you have to update me with these things! ahh i am so excited for you :D have an amazing time on the course! I wont be in the uk for your birthday but i will send you a text :( i miss you, love you bbY! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks sooo nice! Good luck with your course. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...