Monday, 20 August 2012

Makeup Haul!

Hey ladies! I thought I'd show you a look into my recent makeup haul! It was my birthday earlier on this month so quite a few of these items are from then - but I couldn't resist buying more haha. I can't wait to show you guys all of these products individually and review them for you, so I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!



And there you have it! I'm literally drooling over these products haha, so stay in touch to see the full swatches and reviews :) p.s as I am only 11 followers away from 100, when I reach that goal I will be hosting a perfume giveaway! I'll give you a clue on whose perfume it will be... *hit me baby one more timee* ;) speak soon! Lots of love xox

11 comments:

  1. Ahh totally in love with his haul :D is that Dazzleglass by any chance 'Internationalist' i have it and it's a favorite of mine and it looks so similar :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Noo it's Steppin' Out :) good guess though :P xox

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a lot of MAC! I wish I could afford all of that hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes easy when you love MAC ha it's an obsession! xox

      Delete
  3. Love this Haul, I cannot wait to see the review on the Mac mineralize Skinfinish, I bought one myself earlier this week =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it for a couple days now and I'm in love with it already! Pleased that you've bought one for yourself ha it's now one of my must haves :) xox

      Delete
  4. I am drooling over this haul too, can't wait for the swatches. I really love my mineralize skin finish natural. I can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can't wait to show you! :P same! I'm in love with it already too! xox

      Delete
  5. I'd love to see a review of the Bobbi Brown makeup remover. I'm in the market for a new one. How much was it? I'm so jealous, I want ALL of this stuff!

    Check out my blog?

    Nicola:
    www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk
    @nicolayoung13
    13nicolayoung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a super duper haul! I'm well jel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this haul, you picked up some gorgeous stuff!

    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...