Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Michael Kors Watch

Hello beauties! Recently I've been a real accessories fan and what better accessory can you have than a gorgeous watch! I've only now got 2 watches, my daily one is my black Dolce & Gabbana which I got a couple years ago, so I thought it was time to reem it up a bit more and get a new one. I'm sure a lot of you know that Michael Kors watches are a favourite to many people in the blogging world, but there's a clear reason for that - they are gorgeous!



I couldn't decide whether to go for a gold one or rose gold, but I thought most of my jewellery is gold so it's better matched. It's golden stainless steel and waterproof up to 100metres. I'm absolutely in LOVE with the crystals embellished on the outside of the face and going into the strap, it's totally gorgeous. Whenever it's on my wrist I can't help but stare at it!

I wore it to work the other day and ok MAYBE it's a bit to blingey to be working in a shop but why not! I got soo many compliments on it and I'm really chuffed to pieces which this purchase! You can wear it for a night out or simply wear it to dress up a day outfit - it goes with anything.


I cannot fault this watch in the slightest as it's completely stunning. At the price of £230 I would definitely recommend this 100%, so go out and get it as soon as its payday - you'll regret it if you don't! xox

6 comments:

  1. Eeeep :D i've been lusting over a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch for so long now, definitely need to take the plunge and purchase one. Yours i so pretty!

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one so bad! Yours is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so good on you bbz! i cant wait till we are flashing our watches together next week ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I have a mk watch with the crystal bezel too, except mine is tortoise. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats. michael kors makes the best watches!
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...