Thursday, 9 August 2012

OPI Haul

Morning everyone! I thought I'd show you some of the latest goodies I got on my birthday! Bought 4 of the colours a couple days before, so I thought I'd so one big post on them.
I absolutely LOVE all of these shades and I am so pleased with my choices (Obviously I didn't let the boyfriend choose!) So from L-R it is as follows -
Pirouette My Whistle, A Grape Fit!, It's MY Year, Elephantastic Pink, Strawberry Margarita, Mod About You, A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find, Over The Taupe, No Room For The Blues, Teenage Dream.
If any of you are wondering, it took a LOT to find OPI Teenage Dream (Katy Perry Collection) but I managed to find it for £20 from a respectable ebay seller - pricey but I love it! Please let me know if you have any of these shades, I can't wait to swatch them all for you, so stay tuned! Lots of love xox

17 comments:

  1. your so lucky to have so many nail varnishes! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Just been on your blog and followed hun, love it! xox

      Delete
  2. Oh fab haul! I have Teenage Dream and it's lovely! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, i'm so jealous - I literally want all of these. Wonderful little collection here!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do lots of swatches so you can be jel even more! Ha just kidding. Thank you for your comment :) xox

      Delete
  4. wow you've really been expanding your nail polishes / equipment lately. I'm jealous you have teenage dream :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's so nice to see you've been following my blog! Defo trying to build up my kit so expect to see even more lol! xox

      Delete
  5. Great Haul love all the colours you got :) My favorite glittery OPI nail polish is 'Servin Up Sparkle' and i love it over different colours. Teenage dream is really pretty :)

    Just discovered your blog and i'm your newest follower, hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia! I am now following your blog and I love it! xox

      Delete
  6. Hey! New follower :)
    I love your blog,and also these nail polishes !! - The Blue shade is stunning :)

    Hope you will check by my blog!!

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I have nominated you for the Lebister Award, check it on my blog here:

    http://sally-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/lebister-award.html

    Have a lovely day =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have pirouette my whistle and elephantastic pink... love OPI! fab haul!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was lucky to win a bunch of nail polishes including OPI's Teenage Dream in a giveaway from a fellow blogger. It is still one of my favorite OPI polishes :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...