Sunday, 21 October 2012

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer - 161

Evening everybody! I've got some really great news for you! On Friday I had my final Nail Technician theory and practical exam and guess what... I passed! So I've now got a Next Step Beauty Diploma as a Nail Technician. I'm so so pleased as I was ridiculously nervous but it was all worth it in the end :) I do Manicures, Acrylic, Gel, Fibreglass and Silk nails. I can't wait to start advertising and to build up my portfolio, it just shows that if you put your mind so something then anyone can do it!
I recently saw this gorgeous Chanel lipgloss in shade 161 at the airport duty free in Gatwick when I was on my travels to Barbados! I instantly fell in love with it as it's the sort of lipgloss that can match with so many colours. I really love the look of it on top of MAC Creme Cup lipstick - they work perfectly together.
It's a really cute bubblegum pink with tiny little gold flecks running through it, just my cup of tea!
The texture and longevity of this product is AMAZING. It really is the best lipgloss I have ever used. Even with the mini flecks of gold glitter in it, it glides on the lips perfectly with the shiniest finish ever. I love the sleek packaging and the ever famous Chanel logo on the top of the lid makes it look even more perfect. I struggled a bit with trying to capture the accurate colour of this lipgloss, especially trying to get the gold glitter but I did my best with 2 cameras!
Unfortunately (for my bank balance) this has now started off my love for Chanel products and there will be many more to come! I'd love to hear about all your experiences with Chanel, so please let me know! Bye for now :) xox

4 comments:

  1. I love Chanel's foundations and nail colors :) That gloss looks almost good enough to eat! Haha.

    New follower - follow back? :)

    - Erin xo

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing looks better on your lips than a little bit of Chanel though I find the formula quite sticky!!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour on that lipgloss! Lovely! Will need to take a trip to the shops to try some out.
    x
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty colour :) that gloss hv glity, i loved glittery stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...