Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Nail Technician Portfolio

Hey everyone :) Once again I'm going to have to apologies for my lack of posts! I've recently just got a new full time job which I'm so pleased with, so I've been concentrating a fair bit on that.

My nail technician exam date is coming up soon so I thought I'd share a couple photos with you that I am bringing with me. I know they aren't 100% great but it's a work in progress and I haven't been doing it long. I'm personally really pleased with the results and I can't wait to be officially qualified! Speak soon my lovelies and if you've got any questions about anything then please feel free to ask xox
Simple Manicure
French Acrylic

Glitter Tip Acrylic
Fibreglass
Clear Gel
French Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...