Sunday, 17 February 2013

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - Radiant

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Lip Gloss in Radiant - Review

Hey ladies! Hope you are all well. I've heard some pretty bad reviews on this lip gloss so I thought I'd share my word to help you guys figure out whether it's worth buying. There are 13 different shades in the Lip Enhancing Gloss range and today my review will be on Radiant.


The first reason why I chose this one is because ALL my lip glosses are a sheer glittery pink so I wanted to mix it up a little. I was drawn to this shade as I love the thought of a purple-ish shade with gold flecks so it went from there! Smashbox describe this gloss as 'shimmery pink plumb' which is spot on! I prefer to wear this gloss on it's own as you really don't need a lipstick underneath, the gloss has enough colour and sparkle. It is still shear but definitely adds some colour to your lips.


It definitely does make your lips appear plumper but for me I didn't find it very noticeable, if you really are looking for a good lip plumper which is glossy I'd recommend Two Faced Lip Injection which I've previously posted here


I had a good 4 hours of wear from one application which for me is great as I usually just lick it off (weird I know?!). It's not sticky and is so shiny, a great formula. The one thing which could be worked on is the fly away bristles on the brush applicator, they do get annoying but it doesn't affect the application. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Glosses retail for £14 each. Have any of you lovelies tried a Smashbox lip gloss? What are your thoughts? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...